I posted this on the Grace site a few weeks ago before I had the blog, but Lukey was saying it again this morning that it reminded me I should post it on my blog.
Today Lukey sneezed twice and had to inform that he had Two Bless Yous. He has said this before and it just makes me smile. Shouldn't we all refer to sneezes as Bless Yous?
And while I am on the subject of cute things Luke says I have to tell you what he told me this morning. First I have to tell you that when the boys take a bath and their fingers get all pruney they refer to it as having Wrinkle Fingers. So today I was getting dresses after my shower and Luke walked in the bathroom. He looked at my bare stomach and said "Mommy you have wrinkle fingers on your tummy." I just about died laughing and I told him that Mommy did have wrinkle fingers on her tummy and that he helped put them there, although the twins can probably take most of the credit for all those wrinkle fingers.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sarah C,
I am glad you made it through a Christmas vacation. I so enjoy reading your stories.
K
Post a Comment