

So this post isn't about the boys but it is for my big boy.
I just want to say how happy I am that my husbands favorite football team won the Super Bowl. A Super Bowl played right here in AZ. Eric has been a lifelong NY Giants fan and it is so great to see him so happy for his team. We all had on Giants clothes for the big day. I put on Eric's sweatshirt after church and he loved it. What a great day watching the game at home.

3 comments:
Sarah C,
It was a great game. How did Eric become a Giants fan?? My dad was a bit sad to see his Patriots lose. I love the first pic of you and Eric together!!!
Even though Eric is from PA his parents and their families are from NY. His has 3 uncles(still in NY) who are diehard Giants fans and I believe that is where it all started.
Kris, I can never think of Super Bowl without thinking of the year we played badminton out front of my house and pretended that all the cheering coming from the houses was for us instead of for the Super Bowl teams. Do you remember?
Sarah,
Oh my gosh I had forgotten! But now it came back to me. We had such fun times. Neat stories about the boys especially NASCAR :)
Post a Comment