Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A few pictures.


Here I am at 15+ weeks. This was taken on Mother's Day. Believe me that tummy is bigger than it appears in this picture. I think the white wall camouflages the tummy a bit. Some of you may have seen this already on Facebook.






Eric and I enjoying breakfast at the Red Setter Inn in Greer, AZ. We went away for 4 days last week and stayed in a little secluded cottage that was part of this wonderful B&B. It was a little getaway for our 10th anniversary, which was in January this year.



Last but not least. A picture of our newest addition. This was taken at our 12 week ultrasound a few weeks ago. Our next ultrasound is June 5th. In less than a month we will know if there will be a new little brother or sister joining our family.

2 comments:

heidi jo said...

i can tell your little one is cute already! :)

you look FANTASTIC pregnant!

kristin said...

nice pics Sarah C!!! Thrilled that you got to get away for a bit too!