A rare photo of me with all the boys. I thought it turned out very nice.Thursday, June 25, 2009
Picture Fun With the Boys
Yesterday was a good day for me and the boys. They didn't fight too much and I had a little more energy than usual. I decided I needed to get a picture of the growing tummy so I got my camera out to take a pic or two. Well, once the boys saw what I was doing they wanted to have their pictures taken too. We had lots of fun taking pictures of them and their Hot Wheels and Luke even got to try his hand at taking pictures too. The Hot Wheels cars are the boys' latest obsession and my latest nightmare. We got a game for the computer that uses a controller that certain Hot Wheels cars attach to. They are called Turbo Drivers. The game came with one and we were lucky enough to find a couple at a local Target the next week. None of the other stores carried them anymore and I soon discovered that Target was clearancing theirs as well. 2 weeks ago the boys and I took a little excursion to all the Targets within a 20 mile radius of our house. 7 Targets later we had only found one we didn't have and I was tired of getting in and out of our van, so we came home without stopping at the last Target by the Twins speech therapy office. Matthew and I went their last week and found 1 more. I finally decided to spend the money and buy the other ones on Ebay. I had to pay a little but more but I thought if I didn't have to hear them complaining about not having them it would be a good investment for me. They of course are thrilled, but they DO fight over them. I just can't win with them. Anyway, here are a few pictures from yesterday. There were over 20 of just the cars but I thought I would spare you those. Enjoy!
This is the picture that started the frenzy. Me and Seth at 22 weeks. Over half way done! This is my "I am not leaving the house today" hairstyle.
Luke on the new rug in the family room. We got new wood laminate floors last month. No more carpet downstairs.
Jonathan
Matthew on our new rug in the living room.
Happy boys. Laughing at me because of saying "1,2 3, CHEESE" I said "1,2 banana."
A rare photo of me with all the boys. I thought it turned out very nice.
Luke took this picture of me with his hand over the hovering above the lens. I liked the effect it had on the picture even if I am not looking my best.
Luke wanted to take a picture of Seth. Seth is very active these days and joy of joys I have already begun feeling the Braxton-Hicks contractions.
Luke took this picture of Jonathan and the cars.
All the Turbo Driver cars. Taken by Luke, cropped by me.
Luke was very unhappy with Matthew's next photo idea.
Matthew and his very own photo idea. I just love this picture.
A rare photo of me with all the boys. I thought it turned out very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you look GREAT!!! that picture of you with the boys is just perfect too. NICE.
sarah I love these pics! You look so great and all the boys do too! Nice floors
Love the photos. You look so cute - you all look so happy in the photos. The boys are so big & cute. :)
Post a Comment