Friday, February 8, 2008

Something's Missing


Well, everyone, today my first born son (Matthew) lost his first tooth. He came home from school minus a tooth in his mouth. The teacher was nice enough to enclose it in a little plastic tooth holder necklace. I called to see how he did when it came out and was happy to hear he did just fine. I have been worried how the boys would do when they started losing teeth. I could just hear them telling me to "put it back in" or to "fix it". I am not sure if I will do the tooth fairy thing, not because I don't believe in doing it, but because I don't think he would care one way or the other. I will have to discuss it with Daddy.
I tried to get a picure of him showing off his new smile but wasn't very successful.

That's my hand holding his lip down so you can see the missing tooth.

I was trying to get him to stick his lower teeth out and this was the result.

Playing with the open space.

1 comment:

jolleyzoo said...

how awesome, amazing how fast they grow!