The other night Matthew and Luke were playing with their diecast nascar cars and I was on the computer. After a few races across the room I hear a rousing game of Duck, Duck, Goose going on. I look over to my right and see the cars in a circle with Matthew and Luke making them play the game. It was so cute and such a great moment for Matthew, who along with Jonathan, has a problem with pretend play. It really made me smile and I had to laugh when I heard them saying "Okay Jimmie Johnson it's your turn." "Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Goose. Get him Jeff Gordon."I had to take picture of the cars in their circle and new I needed to post this. So Cute.

4 comments:
i LOVE that sarah! what an encouraging playtime... and SO cute!
That is awesome. Way to go boys, so glad you were able to be there for the moment and share it with the rest of us.
hahahaha! That's adorable! What a great imagination! :)
Sarah C,
What a great moment for you! I think your boys are great!
Post a Comment