I just thought I would update you on what the twins have started eating. I know I mentioned a couple months ago that Jonathan had eaten a hot dog for me and corn dogs. He now eats a corn dog or two almost everyday for lunch. I still have to de-corn the corn dog, but hey, I am just so happy he is eating them.
Matthew was a little slow with eating new foods and all of a sudden in the last month and week he has broadened his menu. It started with trying some carrots during Occupational Therapy. She has been working with feeding issues with them for about 3 months now. Then a couple weeks ago at a graduation party he decided he would like a bite of watermelon. He took a bite and didn't like it but he did finish what was in his mouth. Then this week he asked to make a ham sandwich because he wanted to eat it. I let him make half a sandwich because I didn't want it to go to waste. He ate it. The last 3 days he has eaten a ham sandwich for lunch. He also ate a bunch of grapes at VBS this week. I am just so happy that they are eating some new things.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh sarah!!! this is great news!!!! wooohoooo!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment