Monday, June 2, 2008

Schools Out, Now What?

I am back!

School has been officially out now for a week and a half and I am already ready for the twins to go back. I reinstated "quiet time" almost every afternoon. The boys can tell time on a regular clock now and they have one in their room. So I always let them know when they are allowed to come back downstairs. Most days they fall asleep. I do this because Luke still needs his nap most days and Mommy needs hers now too.
In case some of you don't know, child #4 is on it's way to the Crazy Rosenbarker house. I am pretty sure I am due towards the end of January. Let's just say this is going to be one of longest Summer's for me. Trying to take care of 3 crazy boys and fight first trimester yuckiness is not what I had planned for the Summer. I keep remembering I was pregnant with the twins during one of the hottest summers we have had. (Of course all our summers are HOT.) At least it was quiet and I could rest whenever I wanted. It should be interesting these next couple of months.

Next week the boys have VBS at my mom's church and other than that we don't have a whole lot planned this Summer since we took our big trip in March.

I just wanted to update you on what has been going on here and keeping me away from blogging. I will try and get on here more frequently and let you all know how things are going.

1 comment:

Melissa :) said...

Sarah you are pregnant? Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! That's wonderful news. I'll be praying for you guys!

On another note - I can't believe how big the boys are. Where does the time go?

Happy Pregnancy! :)