

The next two pictures are from the night he decided to go pee pee in the potty and got his Thomas and Friends Cranky set. Daddy set the whole thing up on his train table, which by the way, my dad made for him last year. That's the best he would give me for a smile at the camera. He was a little preoccupied.

The following picture is of the lilies that Eric's coworkers gave us. Once the smell was too much for us to deal with Eric went and planted them under his grape vine out back. I think they have since died, but since I never go out back I wouldn't know.
The next three pictures are from my very quiet birthday on the 10th. It was the day after my surgery so things were pretty somber around the house. My mom made a cake (raspberry jello cake) for me. Eric, Luke and Jonathan had fun putting lots of candles on there. I then remembered that I had the 3 and 2 candles from Luke's past birthdays and since I was turning 32 I thought it would be fun. As you can see I had lots of help blowing out my candles. Yes, there is cake missing from the pan, thanks to my mother for keeping a little bit for herself and my dad.


Here is Luke showing off his new underwear. I love how he is looking back at them. I may be silly but I just love his little tushy in underwear.

You know something is up when you see a face like this. What did you do Lukeypants?
This is what I discovered after seeing him in the above picture. I guess the NASCAR cars were hungry or maybe unfortunate to find themselves in a downfall of crumbled up chips.
These next pictures I had actually taken before I read Doni's post about Ty. They are of Matthew playing Disney Pixar Cars on the Gamecube. The first one he is pretty serious about what he is doing and is actually sitting quite nicely.

This is how he is usually playing. He jumps around and talks the whole time he is racing. Sometimes Jonathan joins in but this day he was tired and decided to just sit on the couch like a good boy.
I tried to get him in the air but it didn't quite work. Yes, that is Luke napping on the floor. Believe it or not he stayed out of harms way and slept there for almost 2 hours. It's so nice to have boys who can sleep through most anything. How I wish I could do that.

4 comments:
happy birthday... cute that the cake is missing a couple pieces. :) just a sign of love - they could have kept the WHOLE cake but they shared. :)
the boys are growing so much. i'm so proud with you of how they are learning and how much they are growing! of course they are still a little ornery (the chips) but they ARE boys after all. hee hee :)
i'm glad there were some pleasant memories for your birthday. the 3 and 2 candles made it extra special to share your BOYS candles. :)
They would be hysterical playing together wouldn't they? :)
I love the pictures of your boys! In spite of the somber moments, it looks like your summer is moving along quite nicely and with lots of fun moments! God is very good eh?!
Love the photos! Cailyn loves watermelon too. :)
I'm glad you had a nice birthday. Aaahhhhhhhhh to be 32 again. LOL :)
Post a Comment