Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby R. Update

As promised, here is my post for this week.

I had a doctors appointment today and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It is still beating steady at 150, it had been around 170 the last two times. I also got my go ahead to schedule my next ultrasound. It needs to be done in 4-5 weeks. So by the beginning of June I should know what I am having. This is the first time we are wanting to find out and it is driving me crazy not knowing. I honestly don't know how I survived not knowing that the twins were boys. Although, I was pretty sure they were boys from the beginning.

For those of you wondering... I really would love to have a 4th boy, but of course, Eric really wants his little girl. The only problem about having a fourth boy is the fact that it took us 9 months to agree on a name for Luke and even then I pretty much just gave up and let Eric name him. A few of you were not surprised to find out we named him Luke and after 4 years the name has really grown on me. One thing for certain, if it is another boy his name will not be MARK. I am tired of hearing that one especially since Jonathan's name is not John. They are two different names.

Okay, enough about that. I refuse to worry about a boys name until we know we are having a boy. The nice thing about having a girl would be the fact that we have had a girls name for 8 years.

So there is my post for this week. Stay tuned for some pictures on my next post. Maybe even some tummy pictures, fully covered by clothes of course, no one wants to see my war wounds from the twins. Maybe I will be bold and have bare tummy pics later but my friends Doni or Sarah G. will have to take them and really do some work in Photo Shop.

Until next week......

2 comments:

heidi jo said...

this is so exciting! it will be so fun to find out who is hiding in there. :) (so glad you are blogging too!)

Kristin Pattison said...

I am excited for you! I love the pic of the boys