Tuesday, June 16, 2009

?????

I know I am overdue for my weekly post. Last week was a rough one for me and this week is just a little bit better. My emotions are like a roller coaster right now and my poor family has had to suffer my outbursts more than once these past few weeks. It's a really long story and one I don't feel like getting into on here. I just wanted to come on here and let you know I haven't forgotten about posting, I just don't care to right now.
Any prayers you can spare for my sanity right now would be greatly appreciated. I will be back posting when I can do so with a lighter heart about my boys.

3 comments:

heidi jo said...

you poor dear... i'll be praying. if you come here to post with simply "rough day - pray for me" know that i will. :)

Doni Brinkman said...

Love you Sarah

Brenda B said...

I think that's the worst thing about pregnancy the rollercoaster emotions. I'm so sorry you've had a rough couple of weeks. I'll be praying for you my sweet friend!