Friday, June 5, 2009

Seth ____ Rosenbarker

Yes, it's another boy for the Rosenbarkers! While I am excited to be having another boy I am also a little sad that Eric will not be getting his Daddy's Girl. I think Seth will be a wonderful addition to our family and I hope, a wonderful younger brother to Luke and the twins. I will write more on that later. I have been gone for over 5 hours and right now I just want to sit and relax. As for the blank after Seth, well we are still debating middle names right now. All I ask from you now is to keep praying for a "healthy" boy and maybe a good natured on as well. Not sure if you can see it but in this picture he has both hand up to his face. He was so cute trying to decide which hand he wanted in his mouth.



4 comments:

April said...

Congratulatinos on your son! Great name choice :)!

Doni Brinkman said...

My mom was on the phone with me talking to me about you having another boy (even though YES I did see your note when you posted and already knew hee hee!) Growing up with four boys was wonderful and I will be delighted to have another myself if the Lord chooses that. Maybe though you should rethink a fifth child because you might give the pink thing one more chance LOL. Although, they say once you get on a roll, you often keep going. I have a girlfriend who had SEVEN daughters before she gave up trying to have a boy. :) Love you and am excited with you. Another "Seth" to love! And he looks beautiful already ;)

Sarah R. said...

7 girls, OH MY! No,I am pretty sure we are done. I really never wanted a girl so I never felt like I was trying for a girl, I am perfectly content with all my boys and God willing this one will be just fine, autism-wise, and be a great brother for Luke. I know you and I have talked about that, Doni.

As of right now the full name is Seth Michael Rosenbarker.

Unknown said...

Love the sonograms. Praying for you! :)