The picture above is the look we get most when we sternly call Luke's name. He usually makes this face and say "huh" at the same time. Yesterday and today I saw this look a few too many times than I wanted to.Saturday, March 8th- I had just finished getting dressed after my morning shower and walked out of my room only to be assaulted with a most horrible smell. My first thought was that one of the boys had gotten sick to their stomach somewhere. But as I made it to the family room I soon saw the source of the smell. Our recliner was covered in Kraft Parmesan cheese. Luke quickly confessed to this and I quickly cleaned it up and scrubbed down the chair hoping to get rid of the smell.
Saturday, March 8th- Lunchtime. I was busy getting lunch for Luke when he sneaked into the fridge and got a hold of a package of shredded cheddar cheese. Luckily I caught him before he made a huge mess. But there was a mess, none the less, in the living room.
Sunday, March 9th- The boys had been up for about 30 minutes before I got out of bed. They are usually pretty good about just playing on the computer before I come out. Well, I walked into the family room and found one section of the couch sprinkled with lotion. There was also lotion in Luke's hair. I cleaned up the gooey mess and got the boys breakfast. After breakfast we headed upstairs for baths and much to my surprise discovered that the lotion mess had actually started upstairs. The top landing was a mess and toys were covered. Again Luke let me know, rather proudly, that he was the culprit.
AHHHH! What is a mother to do? Especially when his new thing is asking for a hug every time he is in trouble and saying "I just yuv (love) you." He is really something else.

7 comments:
AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
hj
oh Sarah C....what is there to say
Ack! This is so not funny. Kinda. :)
Hey - where'd you get your cool banner?
I'm going to echo some of your comments to me - Georgia + Luke would be a global disaster. I'm very sad that I can relate to your story all too well;)
I made the banner when I had the free trial of photoshop elements. Unfortunatley the trail ran out and I haven't had the funds to purchase it yet. I would like to update it.
I was actually going to mention your Georgia in the post, but forgot. I wrote the post with you in mind. Because I never thought to write down all the terrible things he does until I read your posts about Georgia.
Call nanny 911 and then send them over to my house. You poor mommy.
Too funny Sarah. Luke and I would get along well because I love cheese and anytime I make anything with parmesan in my house - everybody freaks out over the smell!
Post a Comment