Well, I finally decided to just go for it and start a blog about my boys. As for the blog title, Those Boys refers to the twins because when they were just babies I frequently referred to them as "Those boys" whenever I was exasperated with them. When Luke came along I started calling him "That Boy".
I am not sure what this blog will really be about but just to warn you it may jump around quite a bit. I want to write down some of my favorite memories from the past 6 years before I forget them. So just humor me. Hopefully, it won't be too boring for you.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well hello there newbie blogger! I am so glad you decided to do this. My parents called my four brothers "THOSE BOYS" all the time. My brother Daniel actually had a wooden sign made for them that say's "THOSE BOYS" a couple of years ago LOL.
Congrats on your new blog! I like the look, and my boys too are called "Those Boys", by me and others. I can't wait to see how this goes for you!
Sarah C,
I am so happy for your new blog..I will enjoy reading your writing often!
Post a Comment