Yesterday we received our Christmas present from my in-laws. A new digital piano. It is still on the ground but I have been playing it anyway. When we got it all out of the box yesterday and turned on Jonathan sat right down and figured out Twinkle Twinkle Little Star already. He did this last year on an old toy xylophone at my in-laws in PA. I was very impressed he figured it out on the piano so soon. Now I know this is not a hard song to play but the fact that he did it on his own is what is so impressive to me. He also watched me play BINGO on the keyboard and then tried to play it on his own. He did quite well with that too.
I am so excited to have a piano again. I am a bit rusty on it, since I haven't played in 6 years but I am sure it will all come back to me soon. I will try and get some pictures of Jonathan playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment