Thursday, December 20, 2007

Me and My Boy



I actually took Luke outside the other day. As some of you know I do not like to do things outside. This particular day was very cold for us here in AZ and it had rained 2 days in a row before so it was very wet and muddy outside. I had made the mistake of opening the blinds and Luke saw his slide in the backyard. What was I to do? We put on our jackets and out we went. Eric came out and took some pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is your backyard all fenced in? can you see it from your livingroom? if so - LET THOSE BOYS GO PLAY SO MAMA CAN HAVE SOME PEACE AND QUIET! :)

Sarah R. said...

It is all fenced in and I can see it from the iving room if I have the blinds open. I tried to get them to go out there yesterday but that lasted allof 5 minutes. Luke was having fun but the twins wanted to go to the neighborhood playground instead. I even put their tonka trucks out there and some balls to kick.
The problem with our backyard is that is only about 8-10 feet deep. A very small backyard. Today it is raining so there will be no outside time today.