Friday, December 21, 2007
It's a Miracle!!
Well, maybe it's not a miracle but, ladies and gentlemen, I got to sleep in until 7:00 this morning and I mean I slept until 7:00. I did not wake up at 5:30 and stay in bed until 7:00 like I sometimes do when Eric doesn't have to work. None of the boys made a sound until 7:00. I cannot tell you the last time this has happened. The boys are usually awake by 6:00-6:30 and sometimes as early as 5:30. My internal alarm clock usually wakes me up about 5:30 and I lay there and listen and try to go back to sleep. Then I usually drag myself out of bed at 6:15 to get the twins ready for school. So this was indeed a great thing at my house this morning and I just had to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is wonderful Sarah! I am so happy for you!!!
Wow! That is awesome. Sorry to one up you sista but I slept in until 10:30 this morning and so did Jim, Tanner and Ty! AND we opened presents this morning and they STILL didn't wake up early. All you have to do Sarah is keep them up half the night LOL.
Doni, I cannot even remember the last time I slept until 10:30 in the morning. I get downright excited for 8:00. As for letting the boys stay up late, it doesn't help. They can be up until 10:30 or 11:00 (yes they have been up that late) and they still are awake by 7:00 if not earlier.
Post a Comment