Thursday, December 13, 2007
Music
Thanks to my friend Kristin I finally got music on my blog. These first 2 songs can frequently be heard being sung by my boys, especially Jonathan. Matthew and Jonathan are now old enough to attend children's church on Sunday mornings and they absolutely LOVE the praise and worship part of church. The first week they came home singing Friend of God and the next week I frequently heard Every Move I Make. I didn't know that last song at the time but quickly had to find out what it was. I downloaded some other favorites of theirs and made a CD for the car. Now my little guy sings along as well. It is so wonderful to hear them singing praises to Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love those songs! precious to hear those boys singing... what a mama wants. :)
Sarah..... love your blog! I'm so glad you are part of the blog world :) I'd say your boys have good taste in music!
Post a Comment